Medium : English Language
Syllabus Covered : Complete JEE Main & Advanced Syllabus from class 11th & 12th
- Video Lecture of Expert and Renowned Faculty Members
- Lectures introduces basic to advance concepts in simple manner with graduated set of logical &
- Numerical examples with applications in various situations Gain Complete concept clarity and deep insight on topics at grass-root level
- Understand the trickiest and complex questions of each topic
- Self-paced study : Study at your own pace and convenience. Speed-up or slow-down based on your level of preparation.
- Repetitive learning : Access topic-wise lectures based on your requirement and preparation schedule.
- Detailed approach : In-depth topic-wise illustration on best practices of JEE preparation.
- Proper Focus : Concentrate and improve upon your weak areas or topics
- Proper time allocation : Manage time & attention on topics based on self analysis.
- Comprehensive solution : Complete conceptual clarity through different illustrations
- One-stop-solution : Basics to advanced level concept building under one roof
- Revise any topic as many times as you wish
- For Video Content in Pen-Drive, Refer to Main Career Point Site.
- For More Details Call : 9672977650
Video Lectures Syllabus :
Number of Topics Covered : 27 | Number of Video Lectures : 561 | Total Lecture Duration : 131+ Hrs
Topics covered :
|1|| Basic Mathematics||XI STD|
|2|| Quadratic Equations and Inequalities|
|3|| Sequences and Series|
|4|| Binomial Theorem|
|5|| Permutations and Combination|
|6|| Complex Number|
|7|| Trigonometric Ratios, Identities and Equations|
|8|| Straight Line|
|13|| Relations and Functions|
|14|| Limits, Continuity and Differentiability|
|15|| Mathematical Reasoning and Statistics|
|16|| Determinants||XII STD|
|19|| Solutions of Triangle|
|20|| Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|21|| Methods of Differentiation and Applications of Derivatives|
|22|| Indefinite Integration|
|23|| Definite Integration|
|24|| Differential Equations|
|25|| Area Under the Curve and Linear Programming|
|27|| 3D Geometry|
Demo Videos :